I’ve got a light and simple dessert recipe which is delicious. These skinny pumpkin cream cheese bars are perfect anytime this fall. They would even make a great addition to the Thanksgiving day table.
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 1 can pumpkin
- 8 oz. 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese
- 3 tbsp. skim milk [or soy light]
- 3/4 c. water
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- In medium bowl, whip cream cheese and milk together until smooth.
- In large bowl, mix angel food cake mix, pumpkin, water and pumpkin pie spice.
- Spray 9×13 dish with nonstick spray. Spread half cake mixture, top with half cream cheese mixture. Add the rest of the cake mixture, topped with the rest of cream cheese mixture.
- Swirl cream cheese with knife.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
Number of Servings: 56